16. december 2013

Strong Nails






Im the type of girl that loves long nails, and everything there's to it like: nail polish, nail art etc. 
The thing though is that my nails would always break or split right when they grew just a bit, so I always had fake nails on until one of my good friends recommended Mavala Scientifique Naill Hardener. 
At first I was a bit impatient and couldnt see any result, my nails were still weak and would break easily. But after two weeks I started to notice that my nails got longer and harder.
It says on the bottle to only use it once a week, which I would recommend to you guys, cause it can seem very dry, if you put too much on, but I used it twice a week and I would put nail cream on. But if you are more patient than me, I would recommend you use it just once a week and still use nail cream everyday. I use a Hand and nail creme by Dennis Knudsen, it leaves your hands very soft and smooth. Love it!!
But this is defiantly a product I would recommend for you guys, who wants harder and stronger nails.

Love 

Doorsa

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar